Answered By: Janet Ward, MLIS Last Updated: Aug 27, 2016 Views: 26
Full text access to Consumer Reports can be found through multiple databases, including MasterFile Premier. From the library's homepage (my.limestone.edu/library):
1. Click on the FIND ARTICLES & MORE
2. Our databases are grouped into subject areas (top portion of the screen) as well as listed in alphabetical order (scroll down past the subject groupings).
3. Scroll down until you see the link for MasterFile Premier. Click on the link (if off campus you'll be prompted to login with your Limestone email username & password before being taken to the home page of the database you selected)
3. Once at the MasterFile Premier search screen under the LIMIT YOUR RESULTS options type "Consumer Reports (without quotations) in the Publication box.
4. Also under the LIMIT YOUR RESULTS options you can select the Full Text box in order to retrieve only full-text results.
5. In the main search box (top of screen) enter: keurig
6. Click on SEARCH