Answered By: Professor Janet Ward, MLIS
Last Updated: Oct 27, 2023     Views: 410

To search for peer reviewed articles, you will want to search one or more of our online Research Databases at You can search a general database that covers a variety of topics (Academic Search Complete) or you can search more subject specific databases (SOCIndex, ERIC, etc).

There is a check box for you to choose peer-reviewed journals. The location of this may vary depending on which database you use. For example, Academic Search Complete (a general database) has this box below the search box on the left.