Answered By: Steven Smith
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2016     Views: 26

To search for peer reviewed articles, you will want to search one or more of our online Research Databases at You can search a general database that covers a variety of topics (Academic Research Premier, Academic OneSource, etc) or you can search more subject specific databases (SocIndex, ERIC, etc).

There is a check box for you to choose peer-reviewed journals. The location of this may vary depending on which database you use. For example, Academic Search Premier (a general database) has this box below the search box on the left. Academic One File (another general database) has this peer-reviewed box already checked for you. 

Thanks for using our service.  If you need more help, please let us know.