Answered By: Professor Janet Ward, MLIS
Last Updated: May 26, 2022     Views: 48

To find newspapers, e-books or trade publications, please go to the library's homepage at  Next, select  "One Search". 

In the search box type in "social worker AND medical".  Once on the result page you could also add additional search terms or search the topic "school social workers" separately.  Look in the left-hand link bar for your limiters under Source Types to limit to only newspapers, ebooks, articles, etc.  You may also want to try the following search terms:

medical AND health social workers